Location: Lavarack Barracks, Townsville
24 Hours per week
(Hours of work Monday to Friday – between 8:30 – 16:30)
* Cert III in travel or equivalent experience.
* Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
*Good computer skills using cloud-based software.
* Preferred experience in XERO
* Willing to learn online reservation systems.
* General office duties, Including Cleaning
*Preferred knowledge of North Queensland
*Able to work unsupervised.
*Be a self-driven and self-starter.
* Provide support to Office Manager
* Flexible with work hours, able to travel and occasionally be able to work evenings and weekends.
*** This role is part time, with the opportunity to become full-time when the business grows ***
To confidentially apply,
Please forward your resume with covering letter direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Sunday 19 March 2023
Position start date: 13 April 2023
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.